Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
autopilot mode technology in vehicles pdf

Hi am akshay i would like to get details on autopilot mode technology in vehicles pdf ..My friend Justin said autopilot mode technology in vehicles pdf will be available here and now i am living at ......... and i last studied in the college/school ......... and now am doing ....i need help on ......etc

The word "autopilot" here refers to the process of implementing advanced technology in vehicles that allows you to drive on unmanned highways. This process will be achieved through the use of radars, sensors and advanced GPS maps. First, a compact route is selected from where the user wants to go on the GPS map.

When the engine is started, all the equipment will begin to take position. The readings are obtained from the radar every second. It detects objects in the limit of an angle of 180 'and continuously feeds the control unit. This control unit is constructed with many conditions that make the vehicle move in the possible safe directions. Here 50% of the work is done by the radar team and the rest of the work is done by the advanced GPS map to make a safe trip. Separate signals are obtained from ground level to detect speed breakers and road conditions. The same set of equipment is attached to the rear of the vehicle to prevent other vehicles from hitting the rear of the user's vehicle.

This autopilot mode technology is a research project. By implementing this technology in vehicles, you can drive on roads without the control of humans. This technology creates a new revolution in the field of Automobile and Transportation. It helps the user to save valuable time wasted while driving and it is not necessary for drivers to always be seated in the driver's seat, except where the signs and the road counters are located. Many accidents occur due to carelessness of the drivers. This can be avoided by implementing this autopilot mode technology. In this technology, many advanced equipment will be used to make a safe trip. This autopilot mode technology will be created by combining several engineering departments. But among these Engineering departments, four departments will play an important role.

They are departments of mechanics, electronics, information technology and computer science. The mechanical department will take care of all the mechanical movements of the vehicle. The electronics department is in charge of looking for programs made by the programmers in the control unit and for its correct operation. Information technology and information technology departments will be the basis of this technology. Programs performed by programmers will be responsible for the working conditions of the control unit. Let's look at the components and operation of this technology in the following paragraphs. A discussion on this technology was already made by HONDA UK in 2006, but has many drawbacks and does not explain the operation of this technology. I had created a new way of overcoming these drawbacks and had explained this process in detail in the following paragraphs in my own creation.

This technology contains four main components. They are,

 RADARS

 SENSORS

 AN ADVANCED GPS MAPPING SYSTEMS

 DISPLAY UNIT

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  biomedical instrumentation book by rekha pdf Guest 1 0 Yesterday 09:49 AM
Last Post: jaseela123
  download slides of powerpoint presentation of intel core i7 processor pdf Guest 1 0 Yesterday 09:39 AM
  pdf of fuels from waste plant materials Guest 1 0 Yesterday 09:37 AM
  future scope of air bearing technology Guest 1 0 Yesterday 09:26 AM
  quiz buzzer with ic 555 timer pdf Guest 1 0 Yesterday 09:25 AM
  fee management module for college srs pdf Guest 1 0 Yesterday 08:54 AM
  ccc question papers in gujarati pdf Guest 1 176 14-10-2017 03:26 PM
  service now ticketing tool pdf Guest 1 185 14-10-2017 02:49 PM
  indian electricity rules 2012 pdf Guest 1 159 14-10-2017 02:47 PM
  pdf of load shedding eee seminar Guest 1 164 14-10-2017 02:42 PM
This Page May Contain What is autopilot mode technology in vehicles pdf And Latest Information/News About autopilot mode technology in vehicles pdf,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about autopilot mode technology in vehicles pdf Or Ask Here

Options: