Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
core java tutorial by neil gogte

Hi Genesis,

I would like to check if there are core java tutorials by Neil Gogte. I have taken Neil sir course in 2006 but did not continue as I got selected for infosys and had to go to Mysore for training. All these years From 2006 to 2016 I was into testing side with infosys itself. Now I would like to learn java course by Neil sir. Can you please provide me details on that?

Thanks and Regards,
Srujana
Neil Gogte
An engineer from the prestigious IIT-Mumbai. A leader by example who has run well renowned organizations in Hyderabad in the domain of IT consulting and Training. A dedicated mind who has worked in core Telecom R&D functions at CMC and Sun Microsystems (CA,USA). Has trained 70000+ students in various technologies like Java, Oracle, Sap to name a few.

Mr. Neil Gogte founded Teleparadigm Networks Ltd in 2001, a public limited and software services provider. The company offers a wide range of services in Telecom Building Practices, Healthcare, Finance and mobile data service based applications. Presently the Director of Keshav Memorial Institute of Technology(KMIT), an engineering college in the heart of the city, Narayanguda, Hyd. An entrepreneur with passion and a teacher at heart.
Syllabus
Introduction to I-Phone
Game Application development
Classes objects and methods
Properties
Inheritance
Protocols
NS Array Concepts
NS Array Program
Introduction to iPhone Application
View Based Application
UI Picker View Controller
UI picker view Controller Part-2
Navigation
Tab View
Tab Bar Controller
Table View
View Controller
Property list

Sample Video

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Sad hide image inside another image using java source code Guest 1 208 18-11-2017 10:10 AM
Last Post: jaseela123
  project report in core java on chess game doc file Guest 1 426 17-11-2017 12:33 PM
  java code for sport shop system Guest 1 0 17-11-2017 12:16 PM
  download proxy server project in java with code Guest 1 0 07-11-2017 09:38 AM
  online admission system project in java pdf Guest 1 0 25-10-2017 11:51 AM
  company mailer system project in java synopsis Guest 1 0 25-10-2017 11:35 AM
  download slides of powerpoint presentation of intel core i7 processor pdf Guest 1 0 17-10-2017 09:39 AM
  stegomagic source code in java Guest 1 188 14-10-2017 02:51 PM
Video slambook project source code in core java free download Guest 1 250 14-10-2017 01:05 PM
Thumbs Down project on district collectorate in java Guest 1 217 14-10-2017 10:54 AM
This Page May Contain What is core java tutorial by neil gogte And Latest Information/News About core java tutorial by neil gogte,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about core java tutorial by neil gogte Or Ask Here

Options: