Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Tags: FINAL, YEAR, PROJECT,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
FINAL YEAR PROJECT
hello everyone ...I'am new too here, i am very happy to join this forum and i want to wish all the beginners a huge best of luck and am making sure to you all that you all will enjoy your stays here and gathered lot's of knowledge...
Pls i need ideas on how to write a good final project. the topic my supervisor gave me is "Impacts of computers to research work". anyone who have any stuff on this should help me out. also educate me on how to write an apllication that will store files like doc file, images, videos etc
im doing a student management system. im having trouble to write a literature review of the project. hope u will respond my short mail. thanx
The full report of student management system is available here:
http://project-seminars.com/Thread-stude...ull-report
hiya

can you give me the project of the prototype testing i.e designing a plan to show how the network and server will work in a scaled version. And will be learning how to set roles on a server such as client server and web servers?

Please !!
Can u please send me full project report of solar hybrid system.
Sorry i don't have project report.

i need to show how the network will work in a scaled version with packet tracer.
and how the client and web server works.

so please tell me any idea how to do that what are the requirements.etc
hi ppl..m doin Electricl n instrumentation n in 4th yr..i stil hav a prob in finding my final yr projct..is der ne 1 who cn hlp me...
i m eie(instrumentation student)say me some ideas and topics for final year projects which i can do by my own.
FINAL YEAR PROJECT::

FOR INSTRUMENTATION & EEE GUYS:
PC BASED BOILER MANAGEMENT USING PIC MICROCONTROLLER

VISIT LINK::
goo.gl/21HSI

HAVE A GOOD DAY!!
Give the synopsis about BE industrial and production..

Reference: http://project-seminars.com/Thread-final...z1SXkYD2Ew
Hi,
Iam doing engineering in information technology and searching fro a 4th year project ,can somebody suggest me the current project ideas related to networking...which can be helpful to an institution
Linux based Fyp Projects

1:Make a Linux Install Disk for a Hardend Server
2:IP MANGEMENT SYSTEM

Details are below

1:Make a Linux Install Disk for a Hardend Server
Make it run a HTTPServer, FTPServer DiskQoutas and stuff.
AND secure it with SElinux + Iptables and the other stuff.
Its going to be a long project since you need to Code your self a InstallDisk. But well with Gentoo or LFS you must be able to do it. (If you have lots of Spare time). Maybe you into the Vyatta Firewall to include in the Project.

2:IP MANGEMENT SYSTEM

The IP MANGEMENT SYSTEM is a project that is useful at the administrative end. The project automatically configures and does the task of assigning and implementation of IP addresses according to the requirements of the user.
It can be implemented in the MNCs and colleges. The major concepts used in this project pertain to assigning the IP address to the required used via the DHCP(dynamic host control protocol),
implementation of the proxy server, gateway assignments, which are done using the IP tables.

For More projects Check Computer Science Project list or Pm me
Could you please give me the synopsis or project report for the above two projects
S V SUDHAKAR Sure Please Wait i am sending you on pm .

Marked Categories : 123seminarprojects com, http seminarprojects com thread final year project 12640, pc based boiler management using pic, making of electrical project for final year in lucknow, electrical final year project in lucknow, project for electricl 4th year, topics of last year project, company projects for final years, electronics world lucknow projects, electronic world in lucknow for final year project, railway ticker final year project report code material presentation, final year project diesel engine 13 mode, final year project synopsis, final year projects, 123seminarproject com, intelligent office final year project, ej final year projects, 123seminarprojects,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  water cooler project report Guest 2 0 Today 10:21 AM
Last Post: Guest
  tcp ip pocket controlling monitor java project Guest 1 0 Yesterday 10:31 AM
Last Post: dhanabhagya
  nrega project report er diagram Guest 1 0 18-01-2018 03:31 PM
  project ideas for diploma students in mechanical Guest 1 0 17-01-2018 11:19 AM
  Mini project report on SHADOW ALARM project girl 5 11,060 17-01-2018 03:50 AM
Last Post: SharonJer
  heat sensor with fan cooling project in wikipedia Guest 1 0 12-01-2018 10:53 AM
  vein viewer project report with circuit diagram Guest 4 540 10-01-2018 02:59 PM
  analytical study of all assets or documents in your family project Guest 3 1,617 09-01-2018 07:37 PM
  free download java free project in blossom bazaar Guest 1 0 08-01-2018 01:25 PM
  website for e friendship ty bsc computer science project Guest 1 187 08-01-2018 01:13 PM
This Page May Contain What is FINAL YEAR PROJECT And Latest Information/News About FINAL YEAR PROJECT,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about FINAL YEAR PROJECT Or Ask Here

Options: