Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Tags: Microprocessor, mechanical engineering project list, mechanical project manager jobs, mechanical project management software, mechanical project manager resume, mechanical project manager job description, mechanical project manager salary, mechanical project manager resume sample, mechanical project manager jobs in australia, 8085, based, mini, project, applications,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Microprocessor 8085 based mini project for mechanical applications

I am a BE student from Mechanical Department and i wish to do a mini project using microprocessor 8085 for mechanical applications. So please help me and suggest me. Thank you.
For more information about Microprocessor 8085 based mini project for mechanical applications please visit:

http://project-seminars.com/Thread-micro...ull-report

.pdf  36778885-Microprocessor-and-Its-Application-See-340.pdf (Size: 86.86 KB / Downloads: 379)
MICROPROCESSOR AND ITS APPLICATIONS

1.Define microcomputer.
A system designed using microprocessor as its CPU is called a microcomputer.
2. What is the function of microprocessor in a system?
The microprocessor is the master in the system, which controls all the activity of
the system. It issues address and control signals and fe3tches the instruction and data
from memory.then it executes the instruction to take appropriate action.
3.List the applications of microcomputer.
Personal computing, calculators, small business system,control applications and
instrumentation systems.
4.What do you meant by 8-bit and 16-bit processor. Mention some systems in each type.
The processors are classified into 8-bit and 16-bit depending on the basic data size
handled by the ALU of the processor.
8-bit microprocessors: 8085,Z80, Motorola 6800
16-bitmicroprocessors: 8086,Z8000, MC68000
5.What is ALE?
The ALE (address latch enable) is a signal used to demultiplex the address and
data lines, using an external latch. It is used to enable the external latch.
6.Explain the function of IO/M in 8085?
The IO/M is used to differentiate memory access and I/O access.For IN and OUT
instruction it is high.For memory reference instructions it is low.
7.What is a flag?
Flag is a flip-flop used to store the information about the status of the processor
and the status of the instruction executed most recently. There are five flags in 8085.They
are sign flag, zero flag, auxiliary carry flag, parity flag and carry flag.
8. What are the hardware interrupts of 8085?give its priority.
The hardware interrupts in 8-85 are TRAP, RST 7.5,RST 6.5 and RST 5.5.The
TRAP has the highest priority, followed by RST 7.5,RST 6.5, RST 5.5 and INTR.
Star 
mini projects in 8o85 micro processor based mini project
tl:dr - I am finding everywhere. any other people? I need a 30-50mW military-grade mountable green laser w/pressure trigger, budget is around $1k Red Laser Pointer Any suggestions?Thanks guys for any help! I'm exceptionally knowledgeable when it comes to weapons, but when it comes to lasers I figured I'd consult some experts.

Marked Categories : microprocessor 8085 mini projects, 8085 microprocessor applications images, 8085 mini projects, 8085 mini project, mini project using 8085 microprocessor, 8085 projects pdf, microprocessor 8085 mini project, 8085 microprocessor simple mimi project, mini project of processor, 8085 microprocessor based projects doc, projects based onappilications of microprocessor, using m processor in mech project, www using microprocessor in mech engg, microprocessor applications mini project pdf, application of 8085, mini project topics in 8085, microprocessor, mini projects about microprocessor, 8085 microprocessor projects, 8085 applications, 8085 microprocessor mini project,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  water cooler project report Guest 2 0 Today 10:21 AM
Last Post: Guest
  tcp ip pocket controlling monitor java project Guest 1 0 Yesterday 10:31 AM
Last Post: dhanabhagya
  nrega project report er diagram Guest 1 0 18-01-2018 03:31 PM
  project ideas for diploma students in mechanical Guest 1 0 17-01-2018 11:19 AM
  Mini project report on SHADOW ALARM project girl 5 11,060 17-01-2018 03:50 AM
Last Post: SharonJer
  heat sensor with fan cooling project in wikipedia Guest 1 0 12-01-2018 10:53 AM
  phonet a voice based web technology ppt Guest 1 0 12-01-2018 10:32 AM
  phonet a voice based web technology ppt Guest 1 0 12-01-2018 10:24 AM
  vein viewer project report with circuit diagram Guest 4 540 10-01-2018 02:59 PM
  analytical study of all assets or documents in your family project Guest 3 1,617 09-01-2018 07:37 PM
This Page May Contain What is Microprocessor 8085 based mini project for mechanical applications And Latest Information/News About Microprocessor 8085 based mini project for mechanical applications,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about Microprocessor 8085 based mini project for mechanical applications Or Ask Here

Options: