Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
performance appraisal methods used in hyundai
Smile 

Dear Sir,

I am a Student of B.com in Mumbai and I want to details for Performance Appraisal Techniques of Hyundai Co. Ltd. for my Project in College. So, Help me sir and kindly provide the details as soon as possible on my E-mail Id is as under :-

mlkshah87[at]gmail.com

Thanking You,

Hyundai Motor Company is a South Korean multinational automotive manufacturer based in Seoul, South Korea. The company was founded in 1967 and, together with its 32.8% subsidiary, Kia Motors, and its 100% luxury subsidiary Genesis Motors, which together form part of the Hyundai Motor Group. It is the third largest manufacturer of vehicles in the world.

Hyundai operates the world's largest integrated automobile manufacturing plant in Ulsan, South Korea, which has an annual production capacity of 1.6 million units. The company employs about 75,000 people worldwide. Hyundai vehicles are sold in 193 countries through some 5,000 dealers and showrooms.

The management of human resources in today's dynamic environment is becoming more and more complex and important. Recognition of people as a valuable resource in the organization has led to increased trends in employee retention, job security, etc. My research project deals with the "Evaluation of performance performed on Tata engines".

Marked Categories : project on performance appraisal at hyundai, project report on performance appraisal of hyundai, performance appraisal in hyundai project report, performance appraisal techniques of hyundai, project report on performance appraisal in hyundai, performance appraisal project report in hyundai, latest performance appraisal methods 2013, performance appraisal methods of hyundai, technique of performance appraisal of hyundai, performance appraisal methods at hyundai, performance appraisal techniques at hyundai, performance appraisal of hyundai company doc, performance appraisal of hyundai company, seminar inhandia, methods of performence appraisal in hyndui,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Study of Different Building Materials Used In Masonary Wall In Junagadh Region seminar code 1 284 Yesterday 04:16 PM
Last Post: jaseela123
  Case based reasoning used in civil engg field mahesh_ch 1 2,428,201 Yesterday 02:48 PM
  Design and Implementation of High-Performance FPGA Signal Processing Datapaths seminar class 1 986 Yesterday 01:31 PM
  Different Initialization Data and the Performance by the BFM seminar flower 1 319 Yesterday 12:44 PM
  An organizational study at Popular Hyundai, Cochin seminar post 1 527 19-09-2017 10:03 AM
  student performance system using gsm yeshwanth 1 2,288,484 18-09-2017 04:50 PM
  PERFORMANCE AND THERMAL ANALYSIS OF COOLING TOWER seminar code 1 217 15-09-2017 04:05 PM
  DESIGN AND PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS OF OPTICAL CDMA SYSTEM USING NEWLY DESIGNED MULTIWAVE project girl 1 511 15-09-2017 01:34 PM
  DESIGN MODELING AND PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS OF FLUID COUPLING seminar code 1 113 15-09-2017 11:26 AM
Sad what type of computer programming used for airline ticket reservations system Guest 1 133 14-09-2017 12:47 PM
This Page May Contain What is performance appraisal methods used in hyundai And Latest Information/News About performance appraisal methods used in hyundai,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about performance appraisal methods used in hyundai Or Ask Here

Options: