Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
physics investigatory projects for class 12 cbse
Smile 

please help in making project on 'to study various factors on which the emf/internal resistance of the cell depends' as early as possible
Wink 
HEY...please help me by giving details of my project AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
my topic is...To study the relation between
1. input and output voltage
2. no. of turns in primary and secondary coil in a self-made transformer[/b]
Lightbulb 
plzz some good topics for physics investigatory project for class 12 CBSE...!!!Idea
please suggest good investigatory projects for class 12 -physics.
i want a simple and effective physics project strictly according to the syllabus of cbse 12
project on factors affecting internal resistance and emf of acell
to investigate the relation between the ratio of (1) input and output voltage and (2) number of turns in the secondary coil and primary coil of a self-designed transformer.
please help me to get my physics investigatory project done on any topic
why dnt u ppl try to demonstrate the working of AND OR & NOT gate?
i want the phsics project on logic gates complete
can u help me in finding physicsinvestegatory on logic gates
Hii plzzz suggest me a topic for investigatory project...plzz..:-)
i need quick project basically simple project of physics of 12
Hey! If you are a class 12 student and looking for physics investigatory projects, do not miss CoolJunk DIY(do-it-yourself) physics kits: CoolJunk Physics Investigatory Project Kits

Using step-by-step visual instructions & detailed theory manual, you can make your physics investigatory project within hours & score 100% marks in practical. Here is the list of topic based projects for class 12:

1. Verification of Kirchhoff Laws and Ohms Law
2. Variable Resistors: Potentiometer, Preset & LDR: Sequential glowing of LEDs, Internal structure of potentiometer/preset, Working of LDR
3. Capacitors-Charging and Discharging With Resistors & Time Constants
4. Relay & Electromagnetism- Burglar Alarm, Alternate Switching, Oscillator
5. Diode- VI Characteristics & Working, Low Resistance Path, Protection Device
6. OR and AND Digital Logic Gates using Diodes
7. NOR and NAND Digital Logic Gates using Diodes
8. Zener Diode- Working & Reverse Breakdown Voltage, Voltage Regulator
9. Transistor as Amplifier & Switch: Cut-off, Active & Saturation Regions
10. Touch Activated Switch (Passing current through body) using a Transistor
11. Darlington Pair (Multi-stage amplifier using transistors)
12. Automatic Night Lamp using transistor and LDR
13. OR and AND Logic Gates using Transistors
14. NOR and NAND Logic Gates using Transistors
15. NOT Gate (Transistor as an Inverter)
16. LED Blinker (or Flasher) using a Transistor
17. H-Bridge (Motor-driving circuit used in robotics) using transistors
18. DC Motor: Studying relation between RPM and Voltage
19. Wheatstone Bridge: Calculating the unknown resistance using two fixed resistors and a variable resistor (potentiometer)
20. Full-wave Bridge Rectifier (Using diodes and a 12V AC transformer)
21. Full-wave rectifier using diodes and a center-tapped 12V AC transformer
22. Joule Thief: Drawing energy from a dead cell using an inductor
23. IR (Infrared) Security or Intrusion Alarm System
24. Temperature Sensor using a thermistor
Dgkvgjkhbv

Marked Categories : chrome mod 6, physics investigatory projects for class 12, cbse physics project internal resistance, investigatory projects in physics for class 12, cbse investigatory projects physics, ppt to study various factors on which the internal resistance emf of a cell depends, investogrtery project for class 12th for physics download free, physics investigatory projects for class 12 cbse, class 12 cbse investigatory physics project, investigatory project chemistry class 12 cbse physics, physics projects for class 12, physics investigatory project for class 12, investigatory project in physics for class 12 cbse, physics investigatory project for class 12 cbse,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  viva questions of chemistry practical for class xi Guest 0 125 16-07-2017 12:20 AM
Last Post: Guest
  nuclear physics seminar topics for msc students Guest 0 261 16-07-2017 12:20 AM
  opengl projects with source code free download Guest 0 165 16-07-2017 12:20 AM
  design and analysis of piston using ansys projects free download Guest 0 377 16-07-2017 12:20 AM
  fpga based inverter projects Guest 0 163 16-07-2017 12:20 AM
  spectroscopy as an investigatory project for 12th physics Guest 0 221 16-07-2017 12:20 AM
  class diagram for controlling ip spoofing through interdomain packet filters Guest 0 221 16-07-2017 12:20 AM
  powerpoint presentation on kanyadaan in hindi of class 10 Guest 0 638 16-07-2017 12:20 AM
  investigatory project download free aids on biology class 12 Guest 0 229 16-07-2017 12:20 AM
  ppt on computer overview of class xi Guest 0 307 16-07-2017 12:20 AM
This Page May Contain What is physics investigatory projects for class 12 cbse And Latest Information/News About physics investigatory projects for class 12 cbse,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about physics investigatory projects for class 12 cbse Or Ask Here

Options: