Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Tags: Solar, Lunar, Eclipses, solar and lunar eclipse, solar and lunar eclipse 2010, solar and lunar eclipse in 2010, solar and wind energy, solar and lunar eclipse for kids, solar and lunar eclipse ppt, solar and wind energy in india, solar and wind hybrid systemssolar and alternative energy, solar and wind hybrid power systems,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Solar and Lunar Eclipses
Thumbs Up 

.pptx  Solar and Lunar Eclipses.pptx (Size: 1.08 MB / Downloads: 89)
This article is presented by:
Vineet kumar

Eclipse:
The total or partial obscuring of one celestial body by another…

The obscuration can be either
One celestial body blocking the view to the other:
Solar eclipse---Moon blocking Earth’s view to the Sun…
One celestial body is in the shadow of another:
Lunar eclipse---Moon is in the shadow of the Earth…

The Earth and Moon cast shadows.
When either passes through the other’s shadow, we have an eclipse.

Because the Sun is an extended bright object, there are two different regions of the shadow:
Penumbra is partially illuminated
Umbra is completely dark

The lunar nodes are the orbital nodes of the Moon, that is, the points where the orbit of the Moon intersects the ecliptic path.
There are two lunar nodes which occur every Synodic month.
ascending node - where the moon crosses to the north of the ecliptic.
descending node -is where it crosses to the south.
Eclipses occur only near the lunar nodes: Solar eclipses occur when the passage of the Moon through a node coincides with the new moon .
lunar eclipses occur when passage coincides with the full moon.
For an eclipse to occur, the Moon's distance to the nodes must be less than about 1.5°.

I need the report on lunar and solar eclipse. As I have not registered it's asking for register but when I register its not takin my email I'd
So plz send me the report of solar and lunar Eclipse on my email.
angelanr86[at]gmail.com

Marked Categories : ecliptic, lunar and solar eclipse project for kids eclipse ppt, solar and lunar eclipse seminar, physics seminar on lunar eclipse, solar lunar eclipses kids, solar and lunar eclipses children ppt,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Investigation and Analysis of Inception Voltage and Field Distribution seminar presentation 1 3,076,323 22-09-2017 11:06 AM
Last Post: jaseela123
  INTEGRATED SOLAR-WIND SYSTEM FOR GENERATION OF ELECTRICITY seminar paper 1 827 22-09-2017 10:51 AM
  Design and Analysis Of Algorithms : Seminar Report and PPT seminar projects maker 1 349 21-09-2017 12:04 PM
  High Efficient Dual Axes Solar Tracker project maker 1 91 20-09-2017 04:42 PM
  Solar Water Heater Research Project: Collector Facing Horizontal Angle Orientation project girl 1 690 20-09-2017 11:34 AM
  ''Solar Street Light using PIR sensor '' seminar code 1 131 20-09-2017 11:25 AM
  Solar Power Satellite and Microwave Power Transmission Technology seminar flower 1 545 19-09-2017 03:18 PM
  Solar Sail presentation Abstract 1 297 15-09-2017 01:08 PM
  Highway wind Turbine And Solar Panels For Power Generation seminar code 1 143 15-09-2017 11:04 AM
  WIRELESS POWER TRANSMISSION OF SPACE BASED SOLAR POWER pdf seminar projects maker 1 242 14-09-2017 03:40 PM
This Page May Contain What is Solar and Lunar Eclipses And Latest Information/News About Solar and Lunar Eclipses,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about Solar and Lunar Eclipses Or Ask Here

Options: