Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Tags: PROBLEM, DUBAI, SUNFEAST, SUNFEAST DUBAI PROBLEMS,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SUNFEAST DUBAI PROBLEM
Question 

RE: sunfeast infotech fraud company
The more you complaint the harder it will be to take back our investment. Their passports were with the police so they cannot go out of UAE.
They have the option to just admit the fault and commute their jail sentence, end of story all of us will not be able to take our money.
We do not need to meet at any place, just be vigilant.
There is no such thing as civil lawsuit here in Dubai. One person one complaint.

Option 1: shut up and wait for the situation to subside, DED needs them to open and settle their dues with people. You know Dubai govt, trust them, anyway they are still in UAE and not able to go out that easy. UAE law protects investors like us that is the reaon they were catch because they are doing business outside of their license.

Option 2: go to police and court tomorrow, arrange for a lawyer/advocate to represent you if the trial would be held at least 1 to 2 months from filing of the case.

Simple, very simple... For me, as well as other big investors i talked to, are taking option 1.

I trust also that DED would be coming up with a solution for investors just in case they would not allow them anymore to operate.

Its up to you, those invested money are yours anyway so it is not my business whichever option you would take.

Stay calm, be strong, be wise!!!

Reference: http://project-seminars.com/Thread-sunfe...z2SEzBG4bH[/font]
i stand by your comment mate, mine is a hug investment that i can afford to loose it i am just sitting tight waiting to open up and slowly cancel one by one

oops i meant i cant afford to loose it a life time saving had gone into it
I invested half of my whole savings from working 3 yrs here.
Are you guys just invested recently? I joined April. I haven't had any return yet.
Seems last 1.5 years of my life wasted.
one kabayan employee said they are looking 2nd week of May to reopen.
And they can't issue official statement as police said not to coz the case is already under investigation.
I am a housewife & invested just in april ...was suppose to get payment on monday ... I had to convince my hubby so much for dis investment n now I look like a fool Sad

I had planned to support ma family as well as my mother bak home in india... all ma dreams have washed off .. God please help us to atleast get bak our initial amt
I started investing last year. It was just a lapse on Sunfeast part, they are taking investments for outsourcing projects, but their trade license did not allow them to transact as such.
Sorry for you #3...

Post #4: i understand your situation and feel sorry for you. Your intention is just to help and save some for your family back home.
Prayers can move mountains, sister... Pray harder...
@ #5 : I hope we all support each other in dis tough situation ... & may god help us well... we are innocent n god will surely listen to us ...
reading all these messages i am so very depressed that i might do something to myself then the authorities would really really take this issue serious so that the rest of my fellow investors at least might get their money back
I agree #6: all of us invested our hard earned money, money that we dreamed to expand and increase a bit for the sole purpose of saving for ours, our family and extended families' future...
@ #5 : I hope we all support each other in dis tough situation ... & may god help us well... we are innocent n god will surely listen to us ...

@ #7 : Please don't think of doing sumthing to urself .. dont think of taking such steps .. even i took sum money frm ma hubby n sum I borrowed frm my frnd .. I dont knw how to repay my frnd now ... We all r stuck in dis but stay calm .. God will help us !!!
#7: any good step that you would make just bear in mind that God will always be at your side.
I am tired of reading hatred and scams and accusations on the other thread. What i need now, and perhaps all of us, is prayer and inspiration that despite and inspite of all that happened, life would still go on...
[/color]@ All : #411 in other thread on pg. 137 has posted the following :

[/color][color=#000000]Just spoken to one of employee of SunFeast and she told me Radhay has release from Police and she picked her from Al Raffa P.S. Radhay told her that employee to inform all customers who call her that we will open before end of this week. For further detail I shall update to all on Sunday(05.05.2013). Call Me. 050-3822..
Just spoken to one of employee of SunFeast and she told me Radhay has release from Police and she picked her from Al Raffa P.S. Radhay told her that employee to inform all customers who call her that we will open before end of this week. For further detail I shall update to all on Sunday(05.05.2013). Call Me. 055-66759..

Reference: http://project-seminars.com/Thread-sunfe...z2SGFX1JMk
I will continue to wait for next week. That is the least and best I can do. If they will open, we wait for the result and their action to solve this problem they have been through.
I am assured that they are under Dubai Govt watch.
This is UAE, investors and everybody is protected by the law.
Dear Sir/Mam

Can we get our investment back or not and i lost heavy amount in this and please update and waiting for your reply.
chk out dis post on other thread :

Guys, just recd a mail from Radhai. I hope u guys also would have recd it. If not here it is.

Dear Customers,

I would like to inform that Sunfeast Infotech will function in 10 days. One of our customer made a complained that we are not paying the salary so whole company is under CID custody, investigation is going on we have produced all the details,in one week the formalities will be finished. Whoever is willing to continue they can continue with us otherwise they can cancel the contract and can take the money what they have deposited. We didnt force anyone to join if you dont like you can cancel the contract but dont give false complained, 6000 families are surviving in Sunfeast plz i request everyone not to spoil it.

Regards,

Radhai

--
Radhai

Reference: http://project-seminars.com/Thread-sunfe...z2SIVY8ZVy

And dis as well

Thanks Post # 416, My name is Babar Yaqub and i am working with sunfeast since last few months. Me and my group is with the company in this tough situation from 28th evening, which they are facing as we believe that every body enjoyed (except those who joined recently and this accident happened) so morall ethics and professional / mature manners require us to be with them in present scenario. Our heartidly best wishes & Prayers are for sunfeast that once again they can start and all of us can smile.

I am providing my contact details here especially to make all those shut up who instead of making others to behave responsible, sugguesting them to creat problems for all of us,,,doing nothing but only adding panic and tensions (same like me if they can also dare to provide their contact details here,,so once things are settled, company can kick them out cancelling their contracts) and for all those who think SUNFEAST WAS REALLY A PLATEFORM WHERE HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE WERE DEPENDING,,,MOST WELCOME TO OUR FORUMS for latest updates (with positiveness). Add requests can be sent by e mail please.

My friend - Post # 416,
Can you please forward the same mail on "raj_day[at]hotmail.com",,,as we have a data base of more then 1000 sunfeast fellows so can be forwarded to every one. in addition,,till now our both the forums ( E MAIL & GOOGLE NEW GROUP) Priyanka and Jamal are very much in contact with me / us. once yesterday Ms.Radhey was released i spoke to her personally also and today morning one of us had a meeting with her too in Ber Dubai. same information she provided and assured of getting back once situation is resolved. In Addition,we had a detailed discussion with Mr.Jamal and the conclusion is that by sunday INSHA ALLAH key persons of the company (Mr.Raja & Mr.Kumar) will be released on bail, once they will be in a position to open their offices then only every operational matter can be sorted out (and it makes sense to me also)

Keep praying
Babar Yaqub (055 - 1814837)[/b]

Reference: http://project-seminars.com/Thread-sunfe...z2SIVvj3qF
#14: i am in contact with Mr Babar since Thursday.

Same as him and his group, i will be with Sunfeast on this tough situation.

To all those who put their security cheques to bank, check your Project Contract Terms & Conditions... You may be in trouble guys if you breached one of the conditions.

Marked Categories : yhs 01, sunfeast closed seminarprojects, sunfeast, sunfeast uae, sunfeast closure dubai, sun feast infotech at googlegroups com, sunfeast company, latest update about sunfeast dubai, sunfeast infotech problem in dubai, sunfeast thread, sun feast infotect at googlegroups com, sunfeast infotech, radhai sunfeast, sunfeast infotech dubai jail news, sunfeast dubai closed, dubai sunfeast, sunfeastinfotech news problem, google groups sunfeast dubai, sunfeast infotech dubai problem, sunfeast jail dubai, cid dubai news sunfeast, sunfeast dubai problem, sunfeast infotech dubai problems, dubai news sunfeast, sunfeast dubai, seminarprojects com thread sunfeast dubai problem,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  problem downloading Guest 0 151 16-07-2017 12:20 AM
Last Post: Guest
  sunfeast distributorship Guest 1 126 01-05-2017 09:50 AM
Last Post: jaseela123
  transportation problem using fuzzy logic pdf Guest 1 198 28-04-2017 05:01 PM
  sunfeast dark fantasy new ad clock actor Guest 1 187 27-04-2017 12:36 PM
  synchronization problem in sbi mobile banking Guest 1 226 21-04-2017 04:51 PM
  transportation problem using fuzzy logic pdf Guest 1 197 21-04-2017 04:25 PM
  financial problem due to lock out Guest 1 0 03-03-2017 10:04 AM
  sunfeast infotech fraud company Guest 2,664 1,126,453 17-02-2017 09:45 AM
Last Post: ijasti
  ebilling problem statement Guest 1 0 09-02-2017 11:56 AM
  hostel management system problem statement Guest 1 0 08-02-2017 11:09 AM
This Page May Contain What is SUNFEAST DUBAI PROBLEM And Latest Information/News About SUNFEAST DUBAI PROBLEM,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about SUNFEAST DUBAI PROBLEM Or Ask Here

Options: