Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Tags: DEPENDS, CELL, RESISTANCEEMF, INTERNAL, WHICH, FACTORS, VARIOUS, STUDY, TO STUDY VARIOUS FACTORS ON WHICH INTERNAL RESISTANCEEMF OF CELL DEPENDS,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
TO STUDY VARIOUS FACTORS ON WHICH INTERNAL RESISTANCE/EMF OF CELL DEPENDS

HI I AM AYUSHI. I WANT A PROJECT IDEA ON THE TOPIC FACTORS ON WHICH INTERNAL RESISTANCE/EMF OF CELL DEPENDS. I WANT A BRIEF WAY TO KNOW ABOUT HOW O GO WITH THIS PROJECT. INFORMATION ON THIS PROJECT. PLEASE LET ME KNOW INFORMATION FOR THE TOPIC ABOVE .

A practical electric power source which is a linear electric circuit may, according to Thévenin's theorem, be represented as an ideal voltage source in series with an impedance. This impedance is called the internal resistance of the source. When the power supply supplies power, the measured voltage output is less than the no-load voltage; The difference is the voltage drop (the product of current and resistance) caused by the internal resistance. The concept of internal resistance applies to all types of electrical sources and is useful for analyzing many types of electrical circuits.

Factors affecting the internal resistance of a cell:

I) The greater the separation between the electrodes of the cell, the longer the electrolyte through which the current has to flow and, consequently, a higher value of the internal resistance

Ii) The higher the conductivity of the electrolyte, the lower the internal resistance of the cell. That is, the internal resistance depends on the nature of the electrolyte.

Iii) The internal resistance of a cell is inversely proportional to the common area of ​​the electrodes that immerse in the electrolyte.

Iv) The internal resistance of a cell depends on the nature of the electrodes.RE rI IE = V + v= IR + Ir= I (R + r) I = E / (R + r) . This relationship is called the circuit equation.

Marked Categories : emf of cell, to study various factors on which internal resistance, on what factors the internal resistence of a cell depends, factors on which internal resistance emf of cell depends,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  uttara kannada case study identify 2 actions pdf Guest 1 0 Yesterday 03:07 PM
Last Post: jaseela123
  virtual meetings smart management case study answers Guest 1 289 18-11-2017 09:41 AM
  conclusion of analytical study of all assets or documents in your family conclusion Guest 1 0 17-11-2017 01:04 PM
  BCA final sem project "study center management system", synopsis required Guest 1 0 17-11-2017 11:42 AM
  case study solution mysore foods limited india Guest 1 0 07-11-2017 10:49 AM
  factors considered in selecting a classification and coding system Guest 1 0 25-10-2017 11:44 AM
  merryland amusement park case study free Guest 1 403 14-10-2017 01:44 PM
Thumbs Up project copy on study of unburnt bricks Guest 1 275 14-10-2017 01:31 PM
  case study of bata shoes company using mis Guest 1 265 14-10-2017 01:03 PM
  amul milk case study Guest 1 0 13-10-2017 03:04 PM
This Page May Contain What is TO STUDY VARIOUS FACTORS ON WHICH INTERNAL RESISTANCE/EMF OF CELL DEPENDS And Latest Information/News About TO STUDY VARIOUS FACTORS ON WHICH INTERNAL RESISTANCE/EMF OF CELL DEPENDS,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about TO STUDY VARIOUS FACTORS ON WHICH INTERNAL RESISTANCE/EMF OF CELL DEPENDS Or Ask Here

Options: