Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
wavelet analysis in excel

Hi I'm Pavel, the head of the meteorological center, I would like to receive detailed information about wavelet analysis in Excel. I really need this for the analysis of the temporary yards of the meteorological station for 90 years. Help me please.
My e-mail: nikita.meteo[at]gmail.com
The toolbox includes the discrete wavelet transform, the inverse wavelet transform, the wavelet-based de-noise, and an associated plotting utility. Transformations and decontamination algorithms were implemented in a DLL using C ++, while user interfaces were developed using Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) forms. A simple technique was used to automate the transfer of data, associated properties and user selections from the spreadsheet to the DLL and calculated values ​​from the DLL back to the spreadsheet.

The waves were developed independently in the fields of mathematics, quantum physics and electrical engineering, but the interactions between these fields over the last few years have led to an increase in the number of wavelet applications and in the amount of research related to wavelets, Applied and theoretical. Just to mention a sample, wavelets have been applied in the areas of compression and rapid transmission of medical imaging, video compression, image recovery and digital libraries, digital communication, power electronics, antennas and electromagnetism [8], and even dynamics Of fluids. Basically, any field involving data processing and analysis can benefit from wavelets due to their properties, which include the simultaneous localization of signal components in time and frequency domains, which is not possible with Fourier analysis. Consequently, wavelets are increasingly entering classrooms and laboratories in the form of both theoretical and applied subjects. Our goal in this article is to take advantage of the simplicity and familiarity of spreadsheets for instructors, students and other computer users and to encourage the exploration of wavelet analysis and its applications in educational topics and research activities.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  wireless transformer failure analysis abstract with block diagram pdf Guest 1 0 Today 01:09 PM
Last Post: jaseela123
  wireless transformer failure analysis swapna rani sahu 1 0 Today 01:09 PM
  wavelet speech recognition matlab code Guest 1 0 Today 01:05 PM
Smile swot analysis of havmor Guest 1 236 14-08-2017 02:48 PM
  abd matrix excel Guest 1 257 14-08-2017 10:22 AM
  result analysis application Guest 1 282 12-08-2017 11:37 AM
  analysis of knuckle joint used in tractor Guest 1 372 10-08-2017 02:29 PM
  failure analysis of ic engine valves Guest 1 246 10-08-2017 12:38 PM
  wellbore stability analysis with matlab Guest 1 170 09-08-2017 09:34 AM
  analysis of the cylinder block ppt Guest 1 0 05-08-2017 01:56 PM
This Page May Contain What is wavelet analysis in excel And Latest Information/News About wavelet analysis in excel,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about wavelet analysis in excel Or Ask Here

Options: