Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Tags: multisensor, strategies, assist, blind, people, clear, path, indicator,

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
multisensor strategies to assist blind people - a clear path indicator

I am Krishna Priyaa doing M.E. I would like to get more information on the above topic or about clear path indicators.
More Info About multisensor strategies to assist blind people - a clear path indicator

http://www.seminarprojectstag/multisenso...-indicator
INTERNAL GUIDE:
Mr. R. Ganesan

Presented by:
Krishna Priyaa.SRI,

.ppt  0 review.ppt (Size: 1.94 MB / Downloads: 124)

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION

LIMITATIONS MAY BE DUE TO THE CHARECTERISTICS OF INFRARED SUCH THAT MANY OBJECTS CAN BE BARELY DETECTED DUE TO THE NARROW DIRECTIVITY.

ALSO THE DETECTION OF THE NEAREST OBJECT IS MUCH EFFECTIVE THAN THE DISTANT OBJECT.

SOLUTION PROPOSED

USAGE OF ULTRASONIC WAVES FOR THE DETECTION OF OBJECTS OVERCOMES THE LIMITATIONS OF INFRARED.

EFFECTIVE REFLECTION OF ULTRASONIC WAVES BY THE OBJECTS ENHANCES THE DETECTION RANGE OF THE OBSTACLES.
i'm dng my b.tech final yr...
i want to do this as my final yr pjt..
can any1 provide more information regarding this topic..
hi,
project report helper has given a thread in above post. please do visit it.
please give me the total information about multisensor strategies to assist blind people - a clear path indicator
hi
the following thread contains a rich information on 'multisensor strategies to assist blind people'. please go through it.

https://seminarsprojects.net/Thread-mult...-indicator

Marked Categories : ppt on multisensor strategies assist blind people, multisensor strategies assist blind people, clear path indicators, how to purchase clear path indicator, multi sensor strategy to assist blind people, strategies for blind people, multisensor strategies to assist blind people aclear path indicator, multisensor strategies to assist blind people a clear path indicator, multisensor strategies to assist blind people seminar topic, multisensor strategies to assist blind people, project report on multisensor strategies to assist blind people, 1 multi sensor strategies to assist blind people a clear path indicator, multisensor stratigies to assist blind people,

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  working principle of brake failure indicator Guest 1 0 07-11-2017 10:47 AM
Last Post: jaseela123
  block diagram of brake failure indicator Guest 1 0 07-11-2017 10:29 AM
  physics project for class 12 water level indicator Guest 1 252 13-10-2017 02:05 PM
  blind image quality assessment a natural scene statistics approach in the dct domain Guest 1 175 11-10-2017 01:02 PM
  digital distance indicator for safe parkin of cars Guest 1 181 10-10-2017 10:24 AM
Rainbow seminar ppt for bus alert system for easy navigation of blind using zigbee Guest 1 209 07-10-2017 02:55 PM
  marketing strategies of airtel and its impacts on customer buying behaviour Guest 1 158 07-10-2017 10:20 AM
  blind man stick test case Guest 1 215 07-10-2017 09:14 AM
  artificial vision for blind ppt Guest 1 172 06-10-2017 01:48 PM
Wink promotional strategies of bajaj bikes mba project pdf Guest 1 280 06-10-2017 12:20 PM
This Page May Contain What is multisensor strategies to assist blind people - a clear path indicator And Latest Information/News About multisensor strategies to assist blind people - a clear path indicator,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about multisensor strategies to assist blind people - a clear path indicator Or Ask Here

Options: