Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
readymade evs project for 12th std on prospect of organic farming

Hii I am Shrinivas
I would like to get details on readymade evs project for 12th std on prospects of organic farming
I was just surfing the net i found your link for the above
I need your kind help on this project
Thank You.
Organic agriculture is an alternative agricultural system that originated in the early twentieth century in reaction to rapidly changing agricultural practices. Organic agriculture continues to be developed by several organizations of organic agriculture today. It is based on fertilizers of organic origin such as compost manure, green manure and bone meal and emphasizes techniques such as crop rotation and company sowing. Biological control of pests, mixed crops and the promotion of insect predators are encouraged. In general, organic standards are designed to allow the use of natural substances while strictly prohibiting or limiting synthetic substances. For example, natural pesticides such as pyrethrin and rotenone are permitted, while synthetic fertilizers and pesticides are generally prohibited. Synthetic substances that are allowed include, for example, copper sulfate, elemental sulfur and ivermectin. Genetically modified organisms, nanomaterials, human sewage sludges, plant growth regulators, hormones and the use of antibiotics in livestock breeding are prohibited. The reasons for promoting organic agriculture include real or perceived benefits in sustainability, openness, self-sufficiency, autonomy / independence, health, food security and food safety, although the compatibility between perception and reality is continually challenged.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  hydraulic jcb project report pdf download Guest 0 0 14-04-2018 06:45 PM
Last Post: Guest
  online matrimonial project Guest 0 0 13-04-2018 01:09 AM
  mini project leaky bucket on computer graphics using opengl Guest 3 1,835 10-04-2018 09:16 PM
  automatic cloak room light using ic 4013 mini project pdf Guest 0 0 26-03-2018 07:25 PM
  double piston single connecting rod mini project report Guest 4 1,794 22-03-2018 07:09 PM
  paddy transplanter project report Guest 0 0 15-03-2018 12:42 PM
  abstract of working of leaky bucket topic for mini project in opengl Guest 0 0 11-03-2018 05:11 PM
  documentation of online jewellery shopping project Guest 0 0 09-03-2018 12:47 AM
  bullock cart mechanism project report Guest 0 0 07-03-2018 11:30 AM
  an analytical study of 25 different ledger accounts project Guest 0 0 05-03-2018 07:57 PM
This Page May Contain What is readymade evs project for 12th std on prospect of organic farming And Latest Information/News About readymade evs project for 12th std on prospect of organic farming,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about readymade evs project for 12th std on prospect of organic farming Or Ask Here

Options: