Important: Use custom search function to get better results from our thousands of pages

Use " " for compulsory search eg:"electronics seminar" , use -" " for filter something eg: "electronics seminar" -"/tag/" (used for exclude results from tag pages)

Tags: research, name, topic, topic name for my research,
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
topic name for my research

hello sir, please help me to chose my research title..i wanted to do my phd ,my guide is from mathematical back-ground...he is telling to implement metro dimension applications in computer science...but i am not getting idea to choose my topic pls help me...
topic name for my research

Perhaps the most difficult part of getting started on a research paper is choosing the topic to write about. We found 598 good research paper topics from a wide variety of subject areas. This page is all about helping you with ideas for research paper topics. Each of these topics can be a standalone subject for a research paper, or can give a general idea for a good place to start. Either way, the research paper topics listed here are very useful for anyone who is trying to find just the right topic to spend the time researching.
Finding the Right Research Paper Topic

The process of writing the research paper is going to be very time consuming. It’s important to select a topic that is going to sustain your interest for the duration of the project. It is good to select a topic that is relevant to your life since you are going to spend a long time researching and writing about it. Perhaps you are considering something like starting your own business or pursuing a career in politics. Look through the suggested research paper topics and find one in a category that you can relate to easily. Finding a topic that you have some personal interest in will help make the arduous task a lot easier and the project will have better results because of your vested interest.

What kind of topics are available?

We compiled an exhaustive list of topics that would make great research papers. The topics are organized in a way to help you find one that will work for your project. There are broader topics as well as more narrow topics listed underneath them. This allows you to look through the broad topics to find an area to focus on, but then gives you suggestions so that you don’t have to worry about narrowing down a broad topic. The way we have organized the topics for research papers can save you lots of time getting prepared to write your epic research paper. We have topics which fit into categories which cover areas such as education, environmental sciences, communication and languages, current events, politics, business, criminal justice, art, psychology and economics to name just a few. Simply get started by choosing the category that interests you and peruse through the topics listed in that category. Then you’ll be well on your way to constructing an excellent research paper.
three basic tips to keep in mind while writing a title:

1] Keep it simple, brief and attractive: The primary function of a title is to provide a precise summary of the paper’s content. So keep the title brief and clear. Use active verbs instead of complex noun-based phrases, and avoid unnecessary details. Moreover, a good title for a research paper is typically around 10 to 12 words long. A lengthy title may seem unfocused and take the readers’ attention away from an important point.

Avoid: Drug XYZ has an effect of muscular contraction for an hour in snails of Achatina fulcia species

Better: Drug XYZ induces muscular contraction in Achatina fulcia snails

2] Use appropriate descriptive words: A good research paper title should contain key words used in the manuscript and should define the nature of the study. Think about terms people would use to search for your study and include them in your title.

Avoid: Effects of drug A on schizophrenia patients: study of a multicenter mixed group

Better: Psychosocial effects of drug A on schizophrenia patients: a multicenter randomized controlled trial

3] Avoid abbreviations and jargon: Known abbreviations such as AIDS, NATO, and so on can be used in the title. However, other lesser-known or specific abbreviations and jargon that would not be immediately familiar to the readers should be left out.

Do you have any questions related to research writing? Ask Dr Eddy
Avoid: MMP expression profiles cannot distinguish between normal and early osteoarthritic synovial fluid

Better: Matrix metalloproteinase protein expression profiles cannot distinguish between normal and early osteoarthritic synovial fluid

Always write down the hypothesis and then take into consideration these simple tips. This would help you in composing the best title for your research paper.

Quick Reply
Type your reply to this message here.

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  abstract of working of leaky bucket topic for mini project in opengl Guest 0 0 11-03-2018 05:11 PM
Last Post: Guest
  mechanical engineering research topics and papers project topics 18 62,303 22-01-2018 12:53 PM
Last Post: dhanabhagya
  rajshree lottery owner name wikipedia Guest 5 276 29-12-2017 10:27 AM
Last Post: jaseela123
  need special seminar n project topic Guest 1 234 18-11-2017 10:35 AM
  research paper of automatic sprocket side stand system pdf Guest 1 0 26-10-2017 10:24 AM
  malayalam on topic vidyarthikalum samuhika sevanam Guest 1 0 25-10-2017 11:56 AM
Tongue yagi uda antenna topic for seminar Guest 1 179 14-10-2017 10:24 AM
  seminar topic green computing Guest 1 182 13-10-2017 01:52 PM
  research paper on chainless bicycle project report Suraj1195 1 0 12-10-2017 03:52 PM
Smile mirrorlink seminar topic Guest 1 251 12-10-2017 03:17 PM
This Page May Contain What is topic name for my research And Latest Information/News About topic name for my research,If Not ...Use Search to get more info about topic name for my research Or Ask Here